Vieques: An Island Forging Futures, 2000: Producer, Director, Writer. 17 min.
This film documents the ongoing resistance movement against the U.S. Navy’s bombing practices on of Vieques, a sister island of Puerto Rico. It shares a people’s struggle against the world’s most powerful armed forces and the conditions under which the people of Vieques and Puerto Rico organize for justice.
• Winner, Best Documentary, 2000 San Juan Cinema Film Festival (PR)
• Winner, Special Jury Award, 2001 Image Nation Film Festival (NYC)
• Winner, Best Short Documentary, 2001 Women of Color Film Festival (NYC)
• Nominated, Best Short Film, 2002, Rhode Island International Film Festival
Spirit of Expression, 1998: Producer, Director, Writer. Documentary on the spiritual practices of Guyanese priestesses. 6 min.
• Winner, Best Documentary, 2000 New York MAAFA Film Festival
Sangre’ Blood, 2005: Worked with Director Derek Vélez as Script Supervisor. 25 min.
• National Latinos Producers Film Showcase
Maybe, 2004: Worked with Director Carl Ford as Producer. 35mm. 20 min.
• Winner, 2004 African Diaspora Film Festival
• Winner, 2004 Roxbury Film Festival
“Nuyoricans: Puerto Ricans in New York”. Broadcast in 2002: Camera Operator. Glazen Creative Group in association with New York Thirteen/WNET(PBS). TV Episode, 60 min.
“Politics con Sabor”, 2005: Worked with Director Rafael Rivera as Production Researcher. Hunter College, New York, 60 min.
“Sa’Pase” 2005: (Music Video), Director, Producer, Writer, and Camera Operator. Artist: Welfare Poets, NY. 6 min.
“Racket”, 2004: Worked with Director Michael Baez, NY, as Camera Operator. 30 min.
“Paul Robeson: Here I Stand”, 1999: Worked with Director St. Clair Borne as Researcher, Production Assistant.
“American Masters” TV Episode, Broadcast, NY, (PBS). 1 hour 57 min.
Hunter College, 2005 through 2006, Adjunct Professor at Center of Puerto Rican Studies, New York.
Black Nexxus Inc. 1999 – 2005, Writer, Producer, Post-Production Manager, and Office Assistant, New York.